thanks for the extra pics they are great. i have several issues on mine. the drivers side is fine, i can use perch they were using which was in rear position, but this engine wasn't original. i also have a ample supply of brackets that mount to block for this too, >20. this is all same as my 250 i put in my 64. the pass side is different, i knew this going in with a 292. their motor mount goes in the front position and is offset from other one. i was told you could move it foward which is oviously wrong as displayed in your pics. also the bracket that bolts to engine has different bolt hole spacing the holes are closer together than the spacing on 230/250 brackets and on the 327 v8 that came out of this truck. so what i was wondering- #1 will the v8 perches like you have work on a 292 in the foward position, #2 is all 292 brackets that mount to block have closer bolt spacing like mine,can you only use a 292 bracket that bolts to block or will anything else work? mine is a 64 block and crank. just wondering for future reference.