Yes they are different. My initial question was that I already have some different 6 cyl frame mounts, and I was trying to decide if I need to use them since the measurements line up to the existing V8 Frame brackets.

Also, when I lay them in place, they can only go into a specific place on the frame by the way the bolt holes line up, you can't mix them up. The 6 cyl brackets must go in the rear holes, and the V8 brackets must go in the front holes in the frame.

So anyway... I measured to the front of the engine and it looks like it will just barely clear the radiator with the fan on with 1" clearance which will be just fine if it works that way in-reality once it's in place.

With this possibility, I have decided to start with using the V8 brackets installed and set the engine in place and see what my clearances are to the radiator, if it works, then great... If it's too close, I'll just yank the driveshaft, swap out the brackets to the 6 cyl ones while it's hanging there, and slide everything back the three inches, and drop it down onto the new frame brackets. The brackets are real easy to swap out so it shouldn't be too much of a delay if it doesn't work, but will save me $50 at the driveshaft shop if it does work!

So that's the plan for Sat! I'll post the results if anyone is interested. This is a great learning experience, but not many people, if anyone swap from a V8 to an inline 6 in these trucks so it might not be a well sought after FAQ haha...