12 Port History
Casting Numbers
Online Store
Tech Tips
Become a Member
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Swap Meet Jump to new posts
Chevy 235 AC Brackets Turbo67 Yesterday at 01:56 PM
This is a set of A/C brackets to mount a York style compressor (see pictures) to a Chevy 235 inline 6 cylinder. These came off my 1960 Chevy Biscayne with a 235. I removed them in 1977 and they have been in storage. The underdash A/C unit is damaged, you can see how the plastic has given up. But I will include that if you want it. The compressor is locked up, again I will include it if you want it.

$50 for everything.

Location is Hazel Green, Alabama 35750

I will ship if you pay the shipping. It will be less expensive in my opinion, if we only ship the brackets and not the compressor or underdash unit.
0 4 Read More
Swap Meet Jump to new posts
Military GMC 302 - For Sale hotrod6657 04/18/24 12:09 AM
GMC 302 Inline 6. Former military truck application. Sealed oil pan, setup for electric fuel pump (no mechanical fuel pump opening on the block).

Engine was sitting at a family member�s place in a shed. I do not know when it ran last. Machine shop tag indicates it was rebuilt in 1962 and has .60 cylinders, .10 over mains, and .10 over rods. I do not know if that's the last time it was rebuilt, any history my family

Appears to be a mostly complete long block. Missing carb and water pump.

Block casting number is 2194202

I�ve attempted to rotate it on the back of the crank and did not want to rotate so I would assume a complete teardown and rebuild will be needed.

If you have specific questions or would like to see a specific picture please let me know and I will provide what I can.

Asking $400. Engine is in Wilmington, NC.

(I will be cross posting this listing on several sites and local marketplaces)

[Linked Image from imgur.com]

0 95 Read More
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 291 guests, and 43 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Ehb86, OldFord777, Drachenblut, SSG Pohlman, castironphil
6,789 Registered Users
Sponsored Advertisement
Sponsored Advertisement
This Space is Available